If you are planning your annual leadership event for 2014, I invite you to consider Benjamin Stewart as serve as your facilitator. Ben is the latest addition to the ChapterNext team. Ben is the Executive Pastor of Christian Life Center in Tinley Park, IL and the founder of FocusONE.
Ben represents a new breed of church consultant. While honoring traditional approaches, he creates an environment of change by working alongside church leaders instead of just taking an outward approach. Having seventeen years of vocational ministry experience, Ben has had the honor of working with some of the world’s largest ministries (which together have reached over 3 billion people). From leadership development to strategic planning, conflict resolution to church renovation, Ben’s passion is to work with local churches to reach their greatest potential.
One of Ben’s most effective services to the local church is leadership training and development. This work takes place in a variety of settings, including one or two day getaways with the leaders of local congregations. In these settings, Ben has been privileged to work in several areas, including:
· Team development – developing focus and synergy within the team
· Ministry development – everything from worship to children’s ministry
· Strategic development – from planning to performing
· Assimilation – closing the revolving door and connecting members to involvement
· Discipleship groups – bridging the Sunday experience into weekly community connection
While Ben’s 2014 calendar is filling up quickly, there is still room for your leadership training event. But contact us soon so that we can pencil you in.