Thank you for your interest in the services of ChapterNext. Since our soft opening in 2007, we have worked with over seventy-five congregations, varying in size from 50 to 20,000 and scattered throughout the United States (plus Honduras & Costa Rica). Plus, we have worked with a few non-profits and several congregations transitioning from a the long-tenured pastor to a new pastor.
We currently offer five services:
- Pastor Search: This is our bread and better. We walk alongside you, your search team, and your congregation in an effort to discern and discover the identity of your next preaching pastor.
- Church Staffing: We help you build out your ministry team with the addition of competent Christ-followers with calls from the Lord to serve the local church.
- Succession Planning: We guide you through a proven process of honoring your current pastor and calling a successor.
- Church Consulting: We work with a team dedicated to helping the congregation close one chapter and turn the page so the Lord can begin to write a new chapter of ministry.
- Event Speaker: Leadership Events, Renewal Services, and more.
And here’s the good news:
We Have a Proven Track Record – To this day, all but one of the nearly fifty placements facilitated by ChapterNext remain in the position to which he or she was placed. Each of the exceptions has retired.
We Work With A Flat Fee – We establish an affordable flat fee so there are no surprises for our clients. Plus, we work for that same fee until the search is complete.
We Guarantee Our Work – We have yet to have a client unhappy with a placement. But, if within the first six months you are unsatisfied with your new staff person, we will launch a new search with your only cost being our expenses.
We Seek to Discern or Discover God’s Will – We approach each search as a unique discernment process dependent on the gift of discernment, the blessing of the Holy Spirit, and the utilization of best practices.
We Embrace Biblical Values – We love both our clients (brides of Christ) and our candidates (fellow Christ-followers) and treat them with respect and honesty.
We Work from a Strong Theological Foundation – Among other convictions, we believe that the local church calls individuals to ministry, rather than hiring individuals for jobs. The fruit of this conviction is a focus on gifting and call, as well as a deliberate affirmation that the best place to serve is where the Lord wants us to serve.
If this sounds good to you, we welcome an opportunity to talk further with you. Until then, may the peace of Christ be yours this day.
Want to learn more? Contact us ASAP to begin a conversation.